Tow bar FABIA III
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion, as well as load tests. The tow bar complies with homologation E8 55R-01 55… Read more
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion, as well as load tests. The tow bar complies with homologation E8 55R-01 55706 and all Czech and international regulations. It is lockable, thereby deterring any thieves. Thanks to the simple, automatic mechanism for fitting and removing the ball hitch, no tools are needed – meaning that it is much simpler to meet the legal requirements for removing the ball hitch when the trailer is uncoupled. When you are driving abroad, the country-specific legal regulations must be followed at all times if you have not attached a trailer to the tow bar fitted to your car.
Retrofitting a tow bar to your vehicle increases the demand on its cooling system. As a result, depending on the equipment fitted to the vehicle, the cooling system components will need to be replaced in accordance with the information either held by workshop technicians in authorised ŠKODA AUTO specialist service centres or available in B2B.
For fitting, the following items must be ordered separately:
- Cutter WKZ 092 155 6V6
- Set – frame and cover for the opening in the rear bumper, self-adhesive damping plate 6V6 071 929
- UV activator HHA 381 017
The electrical wiring set is not included and must be ordered as follows from the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range, depending on how your vehicle is equipped:
- for vehicles set up for a tow bar 6V6 055 202
- for vehicles not set up for a tow bar 6V6 055 202 + 6V0 055 204
The spare parts for the set (spare ball hitch and, if required, spare lock for the ball hitch control lever) can be ordered from the spare parts catalogue ETKA if needed.
- 1040 mm x 700 mm x 250 mm.
- Tow bar support frame, ball hitch with key for the control lever lock, fastening bolts, protective cap for the towball, cover cap for the mounting recess, fitting instructions.
- Braked – up to 1200 kg; unbraked – up to 600 kg; The trailing load limits as specified in the registration document shall apply. Maximum bearing load: 75 kg.
- Only for ŠKODA FABIA hatchback (NJ3) models manufactured until CW 31/2018.
- 17,9 kg
- This part is not compatible with the electronics of vehicles produced in Russia (Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod). This part is not designated for vehicles imported to Australia.