- When can I expect ordered goods?
In the case of delivery to a ŠKODA E-shop Partner, you can expect goods to be picked up until 5 business day.
- I have ordered goods from a ŠKODA E-shop Partner and do not manage to pick it up within the set time limit, can this time limit be extended?
The time limit for picking up goods from a ŠKODA Partner is 10 calendar days. In case you do not manage to collect the pickup, please arrange to extend the order directly with the ŠKODA E-shop Partner.
- How do I know if my money has been credited to your account by bank transfer?
Once the payment is credited to our account, we will ship the goods to you and you will be informed about the subsequent status of your order.
- Can I pay cash on delivery or in cash
Please note that the following are the default payment methods for your order and it is necessary to pay advance when making an order:
- Card payment - we support MasterCard and Visa cards
- Fast bank transfer, the so-called payment button PayU
- Is it possible to reserve selected goods in the e-shop only?
Sorry, booking of selected goods is not possible.
- Who will deliver the goods?
The goods will be delivered to you either by courier or by personal pickup at ŠODA E-shop Partner. If you have chosen a personal pickup from a ŠKODA Partner, you will be asked to pick up your goods by email or SMS.
- How much does transportation cost?
Personal collection at a ŠKODA Partner is free of charge. Delivery by the courier costs 5€.
- The purchased goods do not suit me, can I return them?
Yes, if the legal conditions are met, the goods can be returned. However, the goods must be undamaged, with no signs of use and in their original packaging. More information about return of goods can be found in the Terms and Conditions or in the footer of the e-shop under the link Claims & Returns
- I haven't found the desired product in my e-shop, how can I get it?
If you cannot find the goods on the e-shop, please contact the ŠKODA Infoline: 0800 124 125 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The warranty certificate is not confirmed. What should I do with it?
An invoice serves as a warranty card.
- When will I order the goods with the recommended assembly and how much will I pay for it?
The date of installation must be agreed directly with the employee of the ŠKODA E-shop Partner. The price of assembly is not included in the price of the goods. You will pay the installation directly to the ŠKODA E-shop Partner.
- Can I install the goods with the recommended professional assembly alone?
Yes, the goods will be delivered to you. However, this is strongly discouraged as professional installation is required for possible claims.
- Where can I claim goods from e-shop?
You can claim the goods personally by ŠKODA E-shop partner.
- How to claim goods that have been installed by my ŠKODA E-shop Partner?
Claim this product only at the partner where it was installed. In the case of a claim, additional documents and invoice of purchase of the goods and invoice of their professional assembly are required. Without therse documents, the claim is not accepted.