Although you will find high quality original ŠKODA products in our product range, you may want to return or complain of your purchased goods for any reason. In both cases, we have prepared a simple guide for you, giving instructions on how to proceed in such a situation.
Withdrawal from the contract without stating any reasonIf you decide to return the purchased goods, you must withdraw from the contract first. Please note that you can withdraw from the contract not later than 14 days after receipt of the goods. There are several ways how you can deliver your withdrawal.
- Personally to any ŠKODA E-shop Partner
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
After successful withdrawal from the contract, it is necessary to return the goods within 14 days as follows:
- By personal delivery to the ŠKODA E-shop Partner (to whom you have sent a notice of withdrawal)
- By post to: DANUBIASERVICE a.s., ŠKODA E-SHOP, Rožňavská 30, 821 04 Bratislava
The Customer who is an entrepreneur has no right of withdrawal from the contract.
Lodging a goods complaintWhere a complaint is related to the goods delivered, e.g. if you find that the number of items delivered does not correspond to the ordered quantity and the invoice, you may lodge a complaint using one of the options below:
- Personally with the chosen ŠKODA E-shop Partner
- By e-mail to email@example.com or by calling the 24/7 infoline 0800 124 125
- bring the goods to any ŠKODA E-shop Partner and describe the defect as accurately as possible. The Partner will write a complaint protocol with you and ensure delivery of the product back to us.
- send the goods with duly completed Complaint Form (download HERE) to the following address: