For owners of any ŠKODA vehicle equipped with the Amundsen infotainment system who want to use online services when on journeys, the LTE CarStick from the ŠKODA Original Accessories range is the ideal… Read more
For owners of any ŠKODA vehicle equipped with the Amundsen infotainment system who want to use online services when on journeys, the LTE CarStick from the ŠKODA Original Accessories range is the ideal choice. This accessory enables the infotainment system to connect to the Internet. Simply insert a SIM card (with stored data) into the LTE CarStick, and then slot this into the vehicle‘s USB input. In just a few seconds, the online services will be activated (indicated by the LED on the LTE CarStick lighting up and remaining lit). The infotainment system enables you to quickly search for petrol stations, restaurants, car parks or a particular destination, as well as offering route guidance. Once the LTE CarStick is connected, no other external devices can be connected to or used via the USB input.
- LTE CarStick, operating instructions.
- 100 g
- Only for vehicles with Amundsen Infotainment MIB2. Only remove the LTE CarStick from the USB input after the ignition has been switched off. For SUPERB III, KAROQ a KODIAQ is possible to use only for vehicles produced until CW 30/2020.
- Supported SIM card size - 2FF mini.
- Insert the LTE CarStick into the car's USB input.
- Insert a micro SIM card from a suitable service provider into the LTE CarStick device. Enter the required data and network settings for your mobile phone operator, etc.