Transverse roof rack OCTAVIA IV COMBI
Aerodynamic shape of crossbars and elegant design; these are the characteristic features of this transverse roof rack, making it suit the overall design of the OCTAVIA and, at the same time, reduce the… Read more
Aerodynamic shape of crossbars and elegant design; these are the characteristic features of this transverse roof rack, making it suit the overall design of the OCTAVIA and, at the same time, reduce the aerodynamic noise and drag.
It’s still a thoroughly practical accessory and by far the best solution for carrying larger items which cannot fit the car’s interior. At the same time, it’s easy to install. To mount it to the roof rails, all you need to do is to flick the off-centre lever to the lower position.
The carrier is also lockable to protect it from theft. Using the T-groove, the roof carrier can be fitted with other practical, reliable transport systems such as bicycle racks, ski racks, ski and snowboard boxes, luggage baskets etc. The roof carrier has undergone rigorous tests for water resistance, corrosion resistance and durability. Its ruggedness and strength was also confirmed by successfully passing the City Crash test, a method of testing the transport system’s ability to cope with a collision.
- Front – 1088 mm, rear – 1040 mm.
- Front bar, rear bar, keys (x 2), fitting instructions.
- Only for Octavia Combi vehicles with roof rails fitted.
- The weight of the load to be transported (including the transverse roof rack) on the vehicle roof must not exceed 75 kg. In addition, the maximum permitted vehicle weight must not be exceeded.
- Secured to the roof rails.
- 5,5 kg
- When installing or using the roof rack, the user‘s manual has to be followed. Improper fitting or manipulation may cause damage, blocking or decreased functionality of the product. For this reason, a demonstration by properly trained person is necessary. Correct installation affects the product‘s functionality.