Tow bar with electroinstallation
The tow bar is manufactured from high-quality materials, it has undergone load tests as well as rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion. The tow bar complies with homologation E1 55R-… Read more
The tow bar is manufactured from high-quality materials, it has undergone load tests as well as rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion. The tow bar complies with homologation E1 55R-01 2283 and all Czech and international regulations. With this tow bar, a simple automatic mechanism allows the ball hitch to be swivelled out into the working position and then, when it is no longer needed, swivelled back in beneath the bumper. Retrofitting a tow bar to your vehicle increases the demand on its cooling system. As a result, depending on the equipment fitted to the vehicle, the cooling system components will need to be replaced in accordance with the information either held by workshop technicians in authorised ŠKODA AUTO specialist service centres / B2B.
For fitting must be ordered from the ŠKODA catalogue:
Screw (x 4) N 911 784 01
Control unit (x 1) 5Q0 907 383N
Plastic nut (x 2) N 904 553 01
Depending on the engine type (in accordance with the PR number):
Boot lid latch striker cover (x 1) 3V5 863 459H 9B9
Self-adhesive foam-rubber piece (x 1) 321 201 299
LED modul (x 1) 3V0 919 240
Control lever (x 1) 3V5 803 847 9B9
Clip with Bowden cable holder (x 1) 3V0 803 340 (only for 2.0 TSI/206 kW).
For vehicles that are not set up for a tow bar
Elec. wiring set 3V0 055 204C
This part is not compatible with the electronics of vehicles produced in Russia (Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod).
This part is not designated for vehicles imported to Australia.
- Quality steel
- 1120 x 620 x 220.
- Tow bar with electrical wiring, fitting instructions.
- Maximum trailing load - The trailing load limit (braked/unbraked) is specified in the vehicle documentation. Maximum bearing load - 90 kg. Theoretical force (Dc value) - 11.3 kN.
- Only for vehicles SUPERB Limo (3V3) produced from CW 36/2015 until CW 30/2020.
- 23,3 kg
Cannot be used on Hybrid vehicles SUPERB iV.
In the case of cars without tow bar preparation, the tow bar cannot be retrofitted to SUPERB and SUPERB facelift vehicles with the following engine options:
- 2,0/110 kW TDI MQ 4x4 – from the beginning of production
- 2,0/140 kW TDI DQ 4x4 – from the beginning of production
- 2,0/162 kW TSI – from CW 48/2018
- 2,0/200 kW TSI – from CW 48/2018
- 2,0/206 kW TSI – from CW 48/2018.
In case of the SUPERB facelift, the retrofit is also not available for:
- 2,0/147 kW TDI DQ 4x4 – from the beginning of production
- 2,0/140 kW TSI – from the beginning of production.