Thermoelectric cooling/heating box - 15L
Any journey is much more enjoyable with a well-cooled drink, fresh snack or a hearty warm meal. With this thermo-electric, 15-litre cooling/warming box, you’ll have no problem. Thanks to fast, steady c… Read more
Any journey is much more enjoyable with a well-cooled drink, fresh snack or a hearty warm meal. With this thermo-electric, 15-litre cooling/warming box, you’ll have no problem. Thanks to fast, steady cooling, refreshments stay at their optimum temperature for the whole drive. If necessary, it’s also possible to switch to thermobox and reheat a meal, or keep it warm. You can also use it for transporting food that needs to be kept warm or cold, be it groceries or take-out food from a restaurant.
Both functions – cooling and heating – are shown on the LED indicator. The inside of the thermo-electric box is fitted with a folding shelf for smaller food items, and wire holders for two bottles. The box can be safely fitted to any free rear seat with an extendable console (between the seat cushion and the backrest) using the safety belt. The thermo-electric box includes a voltage sensor which serves to prevent the car’s battery being drained when the thermo-electric box is plugged into the car’s 12V socket. The thermo-electric box is approved for use in all ŠKODA models. When away from the car for a long time (for example, when it’s parked in a garage), we recommend unplugging the box so that the car’s battery is not drained by the small amount of power used by the voltage sensor LED.
- Outer dimensions: 46.2 x 28.2 x 32.8 cm, inner space: 35.8 x 20.4 x 26.1 cm.
- Thermo-electric box – interior volume 15 l, fitting instructions, user’s manual.
- We do not recommend placing the thermo-electric box in the luggage compartment because it would be insufficiently secured against movement, which could result in potential damage to the power cable.
- On any rear seat of the car. In the ŠKODA Yeti and the Roomster, we don’t recommend placing the thermo-electric box on the middle rear seat.
- 5,2 kg
- In electric cars and in PHEVs, when the engine is not running, the cooling box isn’t supplied with power from the front 12V socket.
Power supply: 12 V socket.
Refrigerating output: up to 20°C under the ambient temperature level.
It can be switched over to a thermal box – heating output: 65°C (these functions are indicated by LED diodes: green – cooling, red – heating).