Stainless snow chains
These snow chains are designed to run at an angle to the tyre treads for maximum safety and comfort when driving in wintry conditions. Their rectangular chain links made from stainless steel alloyed wi… Read more
These snow chains are designed to run at an angle to the tyre treads for maximum safety and comfort when driving in wintry conditions. Their rectangular chain links made from stainless steel alloyed with manganese make them highly effective when pulling away and braking on snow and ice. The axles must have snow chains fitted on both wheels. It goes without saying that the chains are easy to fit, and that you do not have to move the vehicle to do so. The snow chains from the ŠKODA Original Accessories range have undergone rigorous homologation testing for mechanical durability and installation compatibility, achieving excellent results for all criteria. After the chains have been fitted, the vehicle must be driven 50 to 100 metres. Check that the chains are centred correctly, and tighten them if necessary. We recommend that you do not exceed 50 km/h when the snow chains are fitted. Each time you use the snow chains, check at the chain links are not damaged. If any of the parts in the chains are damaged or broken, do not use the chains.
- Stainless steel
- 6,0J x 16“ ET 48; 6,0J x 17“ ET 48
- 205/60 R16; 205/55 R17
- Snow chains, fitting instructions
- Do not store in moisture. Protect the rubber tensioner from chemical influences (petrol, acid), from heat and have it checked regularly.
- For OCTAVIA III only for Scout. For OCTAVIA IV without restrictions.
- Before each use, make sure that none of the chain articles are broken. Never use the damaged chain!