Front bumper spoiler
From the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range spoilers are available as attractive design enhancements. Achieve maximum effect at minimal cost. The spoiler lends your vehicle exterior an unmistakably sporty… Read more
From the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range spoilers are available as attractive design enhancements. Achieve maximum effect at minimal cost. The spoiler lends your vehicle exterior an unmistakably sporty look. The front bumper spoiler is an aerodynamic enhancement that reduces the air pressure beneath the chassis. This improves the vehicle‘s driving stability and handling at higher speeds. The spoiler is made from high-quality material and, as a result, is very strong and robust. It is supplied by the manufacturer in the final finish. Betamate adhesive sealant, bolts and rivets are used to adhere it to the surface of the front bumper. For safety reasons, the 5th door spoiler must also be fitted, unless the vehicle is already fitted with the 5th door spoiler as standard. The addition of the front bumper spoiler increases the total length of the vehicle by 21 mm.
The spoiler is supplied ready to be painted in the body colour.
Must be ordered separately from the DOW range:
- adhesive sealant Betamate 2810
- activator Betawipe 4000
- 5E3071606 GRU
- Front bumper spoiler, fitting instructions.
- 1,03 kg
- Cannot be fitted in combination with OCTAVIA RS and OCTAVIA Combi Scout. This spoiler cannot be fitted to iV models (PHEV). For safety reasons, the 5th door spoiler must also be fitted, no. 5E6 071 641 GRU or 5E6 071 641A GRU, unless the vehicle is already fitted with the 5th door spoiler as standard. In the cause of a traffic accident, the damaged bumper must always be replaced. Then a new spoiler can be fitted.
- Supplied in preparation for painting.
- Due to the complex nature of the work required to adhere the spoiler, we recommend having this work carried out by an authorised ŠKODA AUTO service partner. The vehicle cannot be returned to the customer until the time required to allow the adhesive sealant to dry fully has passed.
- This part can only be fitted to cars equipped with cooling louvre and manufactured for EU countries (and Great Britain, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland).