Complete tow bar set KODIAQ
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone load tests as well as rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion. The tow bar complies with homologation E1 55R-01 260… Read more
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone load tests as well as rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion. The tow bar complies with homologation E1 55R-01 2601 and all Czech and international regulations. Please refer to the Owner‘s Manual for detailed instructions on how to use the ball hitch. Retrofitting a tow bar to your vehicle increases the demand on its cooling system. As a result, depending on the equipment fitted to the vehicle, the cooling system components will need to be replaced in accordance with the information either held by workshop technicians in authorised ŠKODA AUTO specialist service centres or available in B2B.
* The time units specified for the fitting time serve only as a guide and are dependent on the equipment specification (five-seater, seven-seater).
For fitting, the following items must be ordered from the ŠKODA Genuine Parts catalogue:
- Aerial for the virtual pedal (if fitted) (1) / 565 962 235
- Switch cover – for the five-seater variant (1) / 565 868 345B 9B9
- Switch cover – for the seven-seater variant (1) / 565 868 345 9B9
- Support – for the seven-seater variant (1) / 565 867 993
- Double-sided adhesive tape (1) / D 438 P11 M4
- Activator (1) / D 822 150 A1
- Adhesive (1) / D 001 210 M2
for vehicles not set up for a tow bar, additionally:
- Wiring harness for vehicles not set up for a tow bar / 565 971 658F
for vehicles produced from CW 27/2018 without a tow bar preparation and with a heated steering wheel, additionally:
- Wiring harness / 57A 971 658G.
Wiring harness Ordering No. 565 971 658F can be used only for vehicles produced until CW 38/2018.
- Quality steel
- 1390 x 690 x 250 mm.
- Complete tow bar set, control unit, switch, frame, connecting materials, fitting instructions.
- See the vehicle‘s Owner‘s Manual for the maximum trailing load (braked/unbraked) and maximum bearing load.
- Exclusively for the basic model of left-hand and righthand drive ŠKODA KODIAQ (NS) vehicles produced until CW 38/2018. Not available for seven-seater vehicles with TDI engines with manual transmission. For KODIAQ RS (2,0 176 kW) it can be fitted only with tow bar preparation from the production line. Cannot be used for vehicles exported to Australia.
- 25 kg