Charging set MODE 3
An easy and comfortable way to charge on the road, that’s the MODE 3 charging set from ŠKODA Genuine Accessories. It allows ŠKODA iV cars to be easily charged using public charging stations, so you can… Read more
An easy and comfortable way to charge on the road, that’s the MODE 3 charging set from ŠKODA Genuine Accessories. It allows ŠKODA iV cars to be easily charged using public charging stations, so you can make full use of
the ever expanding public charging network. The MODE 3 set is designed for public chargers and is an alternative for
those stations that are not fitted with suitable (compatible) charging cable.
The MODE 3 charging set includes:
Cable for charging at public charging stations. It is connected to the car at one end and to the charger at the other. Charging cable cleaner.
To store the charging cables practically in the car’s boot, you can also order a special charging cable bag, 000 087 317BQ, which protects the cables from dust and damage.
Detailed description of the charging cable’s use can be found in the owner’s manual of your car.
Charging power depending on the model:
- SUPERB iV and OCTAVIA iV: 3,6 kW
- CITIGO iV and ENYAQ iV 50 (55 kWh): 7,2 kW
- ENYAQ iV 60 (62 kWh) and ENYAQ iV 80 (82 kWh):
Charging current: 3x 20A
Car connector: Type 2
Charger connector and standard EU plug, overall
length of the cable: ca 6 metres.
- Charging cable for public charging stations, cable cleaner.
- 2,5 kg
- Maintenance-free – if needed, just wipe the cable with dry or slightly wet cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, waxes or chemical solvents.
- Recommendation – regular check-up by qualified service technician.