Bicycle rack for tow bars
The bicycle rack for tow bars in the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range is ideal for vehicles equipped with a tow bar. Its elegant style and solid design complement the look of ŠKODA vehicles perfectly. T… Read more
The bicycle rack for tow bars in the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range is ideal for vehicles equipped with a tow bar. Its elegant style and solid design complement the look of ŠKODA vehicles perfectly. The rack is extremely sturdy, easy to fit and easy to use – you simply need to lift the bicycle up a little to secure it in place. The rack is designed to transport up to three bicycles. Its maximum permissible load is stated in the Bicycle carrier's Assembly manual, and depends on the maximum permissible load of the tow bar. The bicycle rack can be locked to protect the bicycles you are transporting against theft. Even when fully loaded, the rack can be folded away to facilitate access to your luggage compartment at all times. The combination of an extremely durable steel tube structure and rails made from anodised aluminium make it exceptionally strong yet also lightweight, while providing reliable protection against the elements. The bicycle rack for tow bars has passed a whole host of quality tests, safety tests and demanding test drives. The maximum bearing load of the tow bar can be found in the registration document for your vehicle. For safety reasons, this figure must not be exceeded. The figure showing the permitted bearing load depending on the clearance from the ball hitch towball can be found in the Owner's Manual.
- 123 x 83 x 86 cm; Wheel frame diameter - Tube diameter ø 22-80mm.
- Bicycle rack for tow bars, fastening parts, key (x 2), fitting instructions.
- Standard solution of soapy water or conventional cleaning agents suitable for use on plastics. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or chemical solvents.
- Load capacity: Max. weight of each individual bicycle is 25 kg. The maximum load capacity of the bike carrier can be found in the product manual and should not be over the load limit of the towbar.
- On the ball hitch towball.
- 19 kg
Limitations: Only for left-hand drive vehicles with a tow bar in the equipment specification.