Basic roof rack OCTAVIA III LIFTBACK
The basic roof rack is ideal when even the oversized luggage compartment typical of ŠKODA vehicles is not large enough to accommodate the items you wish to transport. On account of its quality, proven… Read more
The basic roof rack is ideal when even the oversized luggage compartment typical of ŠKODA vehicles is not large enough to accommodate the items you wish to transport. On account of its quality, proven reliability and ease of use, the roof rack is the best solution for transporting bulky items (e.g. sports equipment). Knowing that this is the case allows the occupants to relax, even when the vehicle is fully loaded. The basic roof rack is simply secured in the gap between the door and the side panel. It is lockable, thereby deterring any thieves. The T-slot allows other lockable transportation systems (such as bike racks, ski racks, ski and snowboard boxes, luggage racks, etc.) to be fitted to the roof rack. The basic roof rack is subjected to rigorous testing for durability, corrosion resistance and impact resistance. The roof rack undergoes the City Crash Test to ensure that it meets the necessary quality criteria. Criterion for passing the City Crash Test is that none of the items being transported becomes detached from the rack. This guarantees maximum safety both for the vehicle's occupants and for other road users in front of and behind the vehicle.
- Front - 1116 mm, rear - 1078 mm; width 50,2 mm; height with T-slot cover 32,5 mm; height without T-slot cover 30,2 mm
- Front bar, rear bar, keys (x 2), fitting instructions.
- Cannot be used on OCTAVIA III COMBI.
- The basic roof rack's load capacity depends on the vehicle's maximum permissible roof load (including rack). This can be found in the vehicle's documentation.
- 75 kg
- To the vehicle's side panels.
- Spray the moveable parts with oil once every year.