• How do I find out about my purchase order status? You can determine the status by using the order number in the "Shipment tracking" link that is accessible from the footer of every e-shop site. Registered customers can also find the order status information in their profile.
• When should I expect ordered goods? If you place your order by 2 p.m., we will usually deliver the goods to you within two business days to a ŠKODA e-shop Partner.
• I ordered the delivery of goods to a ŠKODA e-shop Partner and I will not be able to pick them up by the set deadline. Can the deadline be extended? The period allowed for retrieval of a package is 14 calendar days. If this period is not long enough for you, you can make arrangements directly with the ŠKODA e-shop Partner whom you selected in the order in order to extend the deadline.
• May I pay with my credit or debit card? If you intend to retrieve the package in person at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner, verify in the list of Partners whether the Partner you have selected accepts credit and debit cards.
• Is it possible to only reserve goods selected in the e-shop? We are sorry, but the reservation of selected goods is not possible.
• How much does shipping cost? If you intend to retrieve the goods in person at a Partner's sales location, shipping is free.
• Purchased goods do not meet my needs. May I return them? Yes, under certain conditions it is possible to return the goods. You are legally able to withdraw from the contract within 14 days at the conclusion of purchase contract by the distance communication (ie. Through the Internet). Goods must be intact, with no signs of use or wear and if possible in its original packaging. Goods not send cash on delivery; such shipment will not be accepted. Before sending the goods send information to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have your shipment picked up at the store partner E shop, the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days apply at this point.
The condition regarding returning the goods within 14 days following their purchase also applies to goods that you have retrieved at a Partner's sales location. However, this option is not available for goods requiring professional assembly following their assembly and individual foils.
• I did not find an item of genuine accessories for my car at the e-shop. How can I get it? Full range of accessories can also be ordered through your dealer ŠKODA.
•Warranty certificate for goods is not confirmed. What can I do? As a warranty certificate serve you a tax receipt.
• Can I goods, for which is the recommended mounting by the partner E-shop install himself / herself? If you insist on release of goods without professional installation, the goods will by to you from partner E shop issued. We strongly not recommend it, because for the force of the warranty period for goods is required professional fitting.
• Where can I complaint the goods purchased in the e-shop? First, inform Infoline ŠKODA via e-mail email@example.com, subsequently you can also claim the goods at any partner shop ŠKODA E-shop
• How can a complaint be filed regarding goods that were assembled for me at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner's sales location? You should complaint this product only at the shop where it has been installed. When making a complaint it is necessary to deliver both documents (invoices) of purchase of goods and of his professional fitting. Without the delivery of this two documents, your claim will not be accepted.
•I picked up my goods by the partner shop and the shop is not already in the list of ŠKODA e-shop partners. Who do I contact in this case? Partnership with ŠKODA E-shop is not mandatory for ŠKODA dealer, and therefore it is possible that your mentioned dealer ended cooperation with ŠKODA E-shop. In case you have any complications, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and together will solve your problem.
• My favourite ŠKODA dealer is not a ŠKODA e-shop Partner. Why is it? Partnership with ŠKODA E-shop is not mandatory for ŠKODA dealer. Inform your favorite dealer that you would appreciate if he, too, became a partner of ŠKODA E-shop. Alternatively, for receipt of your order, choose another.
•Is there any place where I could express feedback to ŠKODA E-shop? Of course. Any feedback from our customers is always welcome. If you want to send the feedback to us, please send it via e-mail: email@example.com.
Information about processing of personal data through cookies and other web technologies.
You may grant your consent to processing of your personal data also for the purposes of storing user preferences across websites, user behaviour statistics and analysis and addressing with a product offering and linking to social networks.