Tow bar FABIA Combi a FABIA Combi ScoutLine
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion, as well as load tests. The tow bar complies with homologation E8 55R-01 5… Read more
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion, as well as load tests. The tow bar complies with homologation E8 55R-01 55825 and all Czech and international regulations. It is lockable, thereby deterring any thieves. Thanks to the simple, automatic mechanism for fitting and removing the ball hitch, no tools are needed – meaning that it is much simpler to meet the legal requirements for removing the ball hitch when the trailer is uncoupled. When you are driving abroad, the country-specific legal regulations must be followed at all times if you have not attached a trailer to the tow bar fitted to your car.
Retrofitting a tow bar to your vehicle increases the demand on its cooling system. As a result, depending on the equipment fitted to the vehicle, the cooling system components will need to be replaced in accordance with the information either held by workshop technicians in authorised ŠKODA
AUTO specialist service centres or available in B2B.
For installation, the following parts from ŠKODA Genuine Accessories need to be ordered:
Wiring harness set for cars with tow bar preparation:
- 6V9 055 202A – for cars manufactured until CW 30/2020
- 6V9 055 202B – for cars manufactured from CW 30/2020
Wiring harness set for cars without tow bar preparation:
- 6V9 055 202A + 6V0 055 204 – for cars manufactured until CW 30/2020
- 6V9 055 202B + 6V0 055 204 – for cars manufactured from CW 30/2020.
For fitting in ŠKODA FABIA Combi ScoutLine (NJ5) vehicles, the following item must be ordered from the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range:
Terostat MS 9360 adhesive sealant / 5L0 071 780
- 960 x 500 x 200 mm
- Tow bar support frame, ball hitch with key for the control lever lock, fastening bolts, protective cap for the towball, cover cap for the mounting recess, fitting instructions.
- See the vehicle‘s registration documents for the maximum trailing load (braked or unbraked). Maximum bearing load: 50 kg.
- Only for ŠKODA FABIA Combi (NJ5) and ŠKODA FABIA Combi ScoutLine (NJ5) models manufactured from CW 31/2018.
- 11,4 kg